Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article submission file is a PDF.
- The submitted PDF of your research paper was created using the template.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Arial font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another server for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Moderator).
Under this section, we accept and publish preprints that 1. review a scientific or scholarly topic by surveying the relevant academic literature, open questions, current topics of interest and future directions; or 2. are based on hypothesis-driven experimental or theoretical research. We only accept research preprints that the authors conducted themselves. All submissions to the Review Paper Preprint Section must include comprehensive citations and a Bibilography section. Please note that we do not conduct peer review of the contents of your paper.
The Research Archive of Rising Scholars welcomes any and all submissions of creative work! Whether you have an anthology of poems, a short story, or a screenplay script, feel free to submit it for consideration in our pre-print server.
Pod Literature Review
Under this section, we accept submission outcomes produced from a Polygence Pod.
The names and email addresses entered in this server site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this server and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.